- Added a multiplayer demo feature. This allows unlicensed users
to drive the Formula1600 car on all tracks offline and on all tracks
- Enabled AIM screen when driving in unlicensed mode (offline and
- Added topbar added with current standings (only in normal mode,
not visible in FullMode).
- Enabled admin control in multiplayer races (allows moving to next
session and restart session).
- Reintroduced flatspotting (locking your tires will cause flatspots
on your tires resulting feedback effects from the tires).
- Added option to finetune the presentation of the topbar.
- Enabled Doom mode on track (only when the car is stopped).
- Enabled loading a setup from inside the simulator.
- Enabled saving a setup from inside the simulator.
- Enabled possibility to select a skin from inside the simulator.
- Enabled fuel time for adding fuel to the car (1 second per litre)
- Improved front wing configuration settings for Formula2000 and
- Implemented click and hold fast parameter change in setup screens.
- Collision dectection code for body/wall/ground/remote cars up
to 5.5x times faster.
- Changed the formula to calculate Slip Angles to a more precise
one. Differences are minimal but the car might feel slightly different
on the limit.
- Changed the coast torque for all the cars to a more gradual curve.
- Changed shadow map size for car shadows to 256x256. Users can
set it using the file cfg/nkpro.ini.
- Added anti-alias option in video options.
- Audio crossfade range was increased to 1500 rpm to reduce audio
- New algorithm to distribute skid sounds left and right based on
- Added new force feedback configuration in setup (in misc).
- Added new force feedback mode 'hardmode' (in nkpro.ini).
- Added option to load the sim with all systems running already
- Changed setup system. Now possible to define seperate settings
for rear suspension (left and right).
- Setup system now shows indication of highest possible topspeed
and topspeed per gear.
- The car is not going into "super damped" mode when stopped
anymore. New stationary friction code is used at 0 speed. Car is
more responsive to setup changes (moving up and down while changing
springs) and engine roll torque.
- Darkened helmet visor for more realism.
- Added virtual mirror option in setup.
- Added more flexibility in selecting the field-of-view (to allow
multiple monitor setups).
- Removed join lag (hardly noticable now).
- Added tyre locking (also visible).
- Changed doom mode. You can't walk through walls anymore to increase
- Added option to load a different setup during the waiting time
of a FullMode session (not when the session has started). Waiting
time has become the actual time between sessions, in reality often
- Damage incurred in qualifying is fixed when the server changed
to waiting time for the race session.
- Added fuel lap indicator (shows how much laps you can do with
a specific amount of liters)
- Added projected aero cp for balance indicator.
- Finetuned Fullmode repair times.
- Finetuned algorithm for simulation of dirty tires (from grass
- Improved remote car sounds (in multiplayer races).
- Added standings, laptimes and laptime differences in TV view (F4)
- Added driver name indicator in TV view (F4) in replays.
- Enabled realtime pings of the connected drivers in a multiplayer
- Improved general performance. There are more frames per second
- Improved stability of framerate. Framedrops have been dramatically
- Removed bodyground collision problem.
- Enabled car bottom / track collision. Cars can now touch the ground
with the car bottom (not only with the wheels).
- Implemented new shadow system (much more stable shadows).
- Pitboard shows 'last lap' with one lap to go in a race.
- Added new F8 view (shows actual throttle, brake and clutch values).
- Enabled user configuration of chat messages presentation (color,
- Chat messages no longer get lost when they are too long (you can't
type more when it's full).
- Improved force feedback system.
- Added new 'hardmode' as force feedback option.
- Improved and finetuned cars physics in general.
- Enabled the option to define different sky for new tracks.
- Added brake fade feature (using brakes too much will cause wear
and fading brakes).
- Added brake multiplier to setup.
- Added option to define anti-alias level in netkar video options.
- Finetuned car damage model.
- Added graphical suspension damage.
- Finetuned the online car collision model.
- Finetuned multiplayer prediction code.
- Solved MSN interference with netKar PRO.
- Improved CrossFade sound system.
- Added pit position indicator in pitlane to easily find pitlane
- Added new Rookie Mode (provides help messages during first 100
km of experience).
- Improved fuel consumption. More realistic consumption now.
- Improved tire model. Less drop-off in first 10 km.
- Improved Doom mode. You can no longer walk through walls.
- Added server password check in multiplayer lobby.
- Added 'drive to grid' feature in race countdown (warmup lap).
In last 30 seconds of the race countdown, drivers who are on-track,
but not yet on their grid position are put in their assigned grid
- Added netKar PRO manual covering all aspects of the simulation.
- Improved replay efficiency. Filesize of replays are up to 5 times
smaller, making replay distribution much more convenient.
- Added replay lap indicator on bottom of screen in replays.
- Added dust and smoke for multiplayer cars.
- Added engine damage (from overrevving under downshifting). Engine
damage can be fixed.
- Added option to start new Host server in multiplayer lobby.
- Added mirror resolution option (in nkpro.ini).
- Added mirror field of view option (in nkpro.ini).
- Fixed audio area problem (right left reversed).
- Fixed multiplayer car sound in replay.
- Fixed FTarget tires.
- Fixed join lag.
- Fixed G25 shifter problem.
- Removed Scazzato sound system.
- Fixed lost chat messages when they are too long.
- Fixed split times in logs for any lap slower than fastest lap
of a driver.
- Fixed the wrong order of drivers and laptimes in practice sessions
(now orderded by laptime).
- Fixed gear value in AIM telemetry fixed (showed one gear too high).
- Removed possibility to drive without shaders.
- Removed possibility to configure a server with multiport enabled
- Fixed shadow bug in prato pitlane.
- Fixed possibility to drive with negative ballast in online server.
- Fixed randomly crashing of nkserver.exe when a driver leaves the
- Fixed problem that car stays on middle of track when a driver
leaves the server.
- Fixed forced tires on server feature.
- Fixed Host Race Graphical User Interface.
- Fixed multiplayer lobby pings.
- Fixed MAX LAPS feature in online sessions. Message is broadcasted
when driver completes more than allowed laps.
- Fixed gearbox torque bug which required throttle blipping during
- Fixed missing sound for other cars in replays.
- Fixed malfunctioning audio sliders in audio options.
- Fixed malfunctioning head movement sliders in options.
- Fixed AIM display bug.
- Fixed multiplayer lobby server list (old servers were not removed).
- Fixed #servers contacted/received in multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed TRackIR yaw bug.